Monday, October 28, 2013

New Craft Candy

Oh my goodness it's been almost a year!!! So much has happened in the time I've been away. I had a beautiful addition my 3 little boy and he's perfect but of course I'm bias lol. I've been crafting but not as much however I do have some things to share. Enjoy!!!

 
Made as a gift for a co-worker that graduated
with her R.N. degree.

 
Minnie Mouse Baby Shower made for a family member
(My original design :-)
 
 
Inside


 

 
More Minnie

 
A surprise box going away present for
 a manager of mine.

 
Inspirational inside, the flower
is on an action wobble

My first vinyl project. It says
"I'm a teacher what's your super power" 
in Spanish for my sons teacher.

 
My beautiful niece turned 1 and
 I made her birthday outfit. 



 
Tutu in progress

 
The one of a kind birthday shirt.
 
And last but not least the Halloween project
I did with my baby boys. Best project
ever and thank god for $1 glitter glue lol
 
Happy Halloween and Happy Crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment