Saturday, November 17, 2012

New craft candy!!!

Hey guys how is everyone Ive been quite the busy bug lately and wanted to share what I was up to in my craft room. So heres some new craft candy!
 
 
 
 
These hello kitty invites were made for a very special little girl
turning 3.

 
This rosary was made for a co-workers son who
got baptised.

And this guy was made for my son who will not
wear a hat but loves angry birds lol. I think it
turned out awesome! and he loooooves it!
 
 
Well you guys have some awesome days and nights. I'll be more posting more "craft candy" soon!
BYE!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on all of these projects...I love them all!

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hat! I bet you son wanted to wear it all the time! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete